Friday, March 30, 2007

I "mint" to


Have you ever meant to do something and just forgot about it. You finally realize that if you had sent that card, e-mail or made that special phone call, that could have made someones day brighter and could have put a smile on their face. Well I meant to send my blog out this morning so I am sending it now, and I hope this puts a smile on your face or at least gives you hope or something else to think about besides your problem, it helps me!

I "mint" to call and thank you, But my time is in demand.

I "mint" to say "I love you", But I knew you'd understand.

I "mint" to send you flowers, But they cost so much, you know.

I "mint" to pray this morning, But I have somewhere to go.

I "mint" to say "forgive me", But that’s so hard to do.

I heard my Lord say, "Bless you, child". I hope he "mint" me, too.

SMILE – Jesus Loves You!

No comments: