Monday, December 17, 2007

Victory is through Christ.



Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
—Romans 8:37


Are you hurting physically, emotionally, or mentally? Did you know that you can increase or decrease the intensity of your pain by the way you handle it?

I know from experience and the Word of God that it is possible to be the victor instead of the victim.

The key thing to see is that the victory is "through Christ." If you and I can learn how to lean on God and receive from Him whatever we need, we truly can do all things through Christ Who strengthens us. (Philippians 4:13.)

God is more than enough for any situation. He has promised to enable us and to be our helper. As we come into close fellowship with Him spending time with Him and talking with Him in a simple, familiar way we begin to draw strength from Him.

The number one thing I learned was that I had to lean on the Lord to strengthen me. The second thing I learned was not to talk about the problem or even to think about it unless absolutely necessary.

Whatever you may be going through right now, keep your eyes and your conversation on the Lord and off your situation.

Remember this too shall pass.

Do This:

Submit yourself to God in all things. Spend quality time with Him. Wait in His presence, and you will find He is more than enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN! This is wonderful, something that I needed to hear....
The Word made available to the ears who need to hear, great blog! I'm glad I came across it and I look forward to hearing much more.

MrsJMB
http://growdevelopinspire.blogspot.com
http://prepme4college.blogspot.com