Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Day of Prayer



The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in Him and I am helped. Psalm 28:7

Thursday, May 1st is National Day of Prayer and I hope that everyone will set aside time during your day to share in a word of prayer with your friends, families, co-workers, neighbors, etc. We are all in need of prayer for our lives and our circumstances. The struggles of the world and the obstacles that we are faced with daily are enough to wear the body down. But there is a word from the Lord, and through our prayers and petitions to Him, he will handle all circumstances. No problem is beyond the measure of God's capability to handle for us. He can do exceedingly abundantly all that we could ever ask or think. It's in His word.

God is a good God and He is faithful. Each new day brings new blessings to each of us. Thank you God for your continued favor of our lives and our family members daily. For you are so worthy of all the honor and praise. To God be all the glory.

So, if you have not made plans to fellowship in prayer at a local church or meeting group, you can pray where ever you may be.
The prayers of the righteous availeth much...


Dear God, as I begin this day,
Let me turn my thoughts to you
And ask Your help in guiding me
In everything I say and do.
Give me the patience that I need
To keep my peace of mind
And with life's cares, I hope, dear God,
Some Happiness to find.
Let me live but for Today
Not worrying about what is ahead,
For I have trust that you will see
That I get my "daily bread."

I will be in prayer for each of you and your families that God's continued blessings will be in your midst and your pathways will be straight. I pray In Jesus' name that the enemy has to flee and victory will be yours in
all areas.

"Prayer is spiritual communication between man and God, a two-way relationship in which man should not only talk to God but also listen to Him." Billy Graham.

Blessings for a wonderful rest of the week - and be encouraged.

No comments: