Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Thoughts and Prayers for Barack Obama




My Thoughts.....
These are my thoughts regardless of what you think or say. I am behind Barack Obama, 1st and foremost because he is a man of color (A BLACK MAN) and a man of GOD second, As a Child/Man of God, he is the light of the world, we all are. It seems as though I have known Barack long before he became a political figure, so what I post on this blog is for me an those who are in support of him. Thirdly, This country needs a HOPE and Obama is hope for a lot of people regardless of race. Some of us think he can actually make a change and are willing to let him show us.

If you are not in support of him you can keep your comments to yourself because they will not be posted here, they will be deleted. Don't try to hinder or persuade me to change, because I won't try to persuade you, it is a lesson you will have to learn on your own. We can still co-exist in this world together.

This post go hand and hand with my post of "Let Your Light Shine"

if we walk in the light as He is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of
Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
( 1 JOHN 1:7 ) So it's a win, win, situation indeed

My Prayers....
Dear God, I pray for optimum health, wisdom, mental clarity and political prosperity for Barack Obama, and for his protection, as he seeks to become our President!

Amen.

No comments: