Thursday, December 4, 2008

The greatest example of love





I have been crucified with Christ; it is no
longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;
and the life which I now live in the flesh
I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved
me and gave Himself for me.
( Galatians 2:20 *NKJV )


Now this verse was written by the Apostle Paul, but it
also applies to you and me as well. Now you are probably
thinking how does that apply to me? Well in God's eyes
our past sin debt was paid in full when Christ died on the
cross.
.
Thus it is written; And you, being dead in your
trespasses and the uncircumcision of your
flesh, He has made alive together with Him,
having forgiven you all trespasses, having
wiped out the handwriting of requirements
that was against us, which was contrary to
us. And He has taken it out of the way, having
nailed it to the cross. ( Colossians 2:13-14 )

Therefore we should also crucify our sinful desires each
and every day. For then the marks against us in The Book of
Life will continue to be cleansed by the most precious blood
of our Savior Jesus Christ!

So, if you are ever feeling unloved remember
the tremendous sacrifice made, and the tremendous price
paid for your sins! That is the greatest example of love
that this World has ever known, and it is offered daily to
you and me as well.

Amen.

No comments: