Monday, April 9, 2007

A Friend Part 5


Hello, hope you had a wonderful Good Friday and a very Happy Easter. Today I will finish up on A Friend Part 5


He is everything for everybody, everywhere, Every time, and every way. He is God, He is faithful. I am His, and He is mine! My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world. So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this... He said it and that settles it. God is in control, I am on His side, and That means all is well with my soul.

Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is A FRIEND!


I love the Lord and thank Him for all that he does in my life, therefore, I am passing this on. Yes I do love Jesus. He is my source of existence and my Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday.

Without Him, I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Miss Lynn said...

This is a great reminder of what Lent, Holy Week, The Resurrection and Easter are all about.

I gave up (sacrificed) chocolate for Easter. I found it very hard and along the way, many people including pastors tried to get me to east it anyway. God sent his son as a sacrifice. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for Jesus to give his life. I could barely give up chocolate for Lent and I don't I could give me life up the way Jesus did.

We should always remember the great gift and sacrifice that God gave us through his son. Every day is a gift that is why it's called the "present". Thanks be to God.