Monday, April 16, 2007

Just Push (UPDATE)


Just wanted to share with you all, a testimony of how my inspirational moment was incorporated in someone's life who reads my page daily. It brought joy to my heart!

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for sending out your Inspirational Corner. I thought about you and how you said no one responded but I said just keep doing it. I think the Lord put that on your heart for a reason. You have to remember that many people forward this to others also, so your message is going beyond those on your list.

Well, twice over the weekend I had a chance to "inspire" someone else, I heard 2 white ladies on the elevator as we were leaving work on Friday. One was telling the other how someone in their family had a recently divorced daughter move back home with 4 kids and some other child (a grown man) was home hanging out in the basement. She said the woman was beside herself with the drama and didn't know what to do. Since I could hear every word she said, I told her to tell the lady to PUSH and explained what it meant. They said "Hey, I like that and started repeating it to memorize it, I said just remember the word PUSH". I know they passed that along.

And on Sunday, a lady that had left my church, I recall her reaction to a decision the church made and after that she dropped out of sight. I told her I was glad to see her and asked where'd she been. She explained what caused her to leave. She was active as a Sunday school leader, so I was explaining to her how the devil jumps in our way when God calls us to do something, she asked what she could do, I told her to PUSH, etc. We didn't know each other's name, so we introduced ourselves and hugged.

So, you see, God is using you to get a message to many other people, you are the vessel that carries the message, those of us who receive it will be the messengers! Keep on keeping on, I know God would give you a revelation, he just did!

Luv ya.
Miss Lynn

No comments: